- 1 baguette sliced into 12 squares
- Willow Creek Olive Estate extra virgin olive oil
- 8 slices of Creekside Farm pastrami
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 8 slices of matured cheddar cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons of your favourite mustard
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- Finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Slice your baguette in half and then slice both halves into 6 squares. Place the 12 squares on a baking sheet and brush them generously with the Willow Creek Olive Estate extra virgin olive oil. Drizzle each side with a bit of salt.
- Bake the 12 slices of baguettes for approximately 10 minutes until they are crisp and golden. Remove them from the oven and place them on a baking rack to cool.
- Take each baguette slice and layer it with sauerkraut, mustard, Creekside Farm pastrami and cheese.
- Place each baguette back on the baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Arrange the crostini on a serving platter with a side of mustard. You can garnish the plate with chopped parsley, garlic and coarse black pepper.