Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Hot Cross Buns
- 8 rashers of Creekside Farm Back Bacon
- 4 slices of mature cheddar cheese
- 30g mature cheddar, grated
- Heat the grill to high. Dry fry the bacon rashers until crisp on both sides, then set aside on a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Halve the hot cross buns and put them on a baking tray, cut-side up, then toast for a minute or two under the grill until golden.
- Flip the tops over so they’re the right way up and sprinkle the grated cheddar over the tops of the buns. Put a slice of mature cheddar cheese on the bottom half of each bun. Grill on the middle shelf for a few minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Top each bottom half with 2 broken crispy bacon rashers, then replace the top half of each bun. Serve immediately.