Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Calories: 350kcal per serving
- 500g Package Gnocchi
- 200g Creekside Farm Bacon Bits
- 3 Cups Baby Spinach
- ½ Cup Cashews
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- ¾ Cup Heavy Cream
- Cook the gnocchi according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Turn off the heat, transfer the bacon to a paper towel lined plate and drain all grease from the pan. Keep the pan handy to make the sauce.
- Meanwhile, add the spinach, cashews, parmesan, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste to the bowl of your food processor or high-powered blender. Pulse 5-6 times until you have a coarse mixture.
- Stream in the olive oil with the food processor running on low and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth. If using a blender, you can add the olive oil in all at once and blend.
- Place the same pan you used for the bacon back on the stove over low heat. Add the cream and all the pesto and whisk until smooth.
- Keep whisking the sauce constantly for 1-2 minutes until heated through and slightly thickened.
Add the cooked gnocchi to the sauce and stir to combine. Serve topped with the cooked, crumbled bacon and extra cheese if desired.